Specifics & Cost of iTrip Breckenridge Program
30% of gross lodging income
Sign Up Now! – The next 10 owners that contract with us with get 27% commission for a full year!
Items Covered in our Program
- Credit card fees – costs iTrip 3%
- Standard sized bulbs and batteries we can reach without a ladder are covered!
- Any guest damage – rare but we will either collect from the guest, or cover it.
- All guest service – when a trip doesn’t result in a durable “fix” (like lighting a pilot or extra towels) we don’t charge you
- Complete management of all maintenance issues unless you prefer to do them
- All Property Marketing – all advertising, professional HDR photos, professional copy and gorgeous photography
- All Pricing Management with our cutting edge pricing and occupancy data to get you top dollar
- Inspections Between Each Guest Party – to ensure a great guest experience for top tier guest reviews
- Deep Inspections – Onboarding and periodic, we do full inventory, functional and cosmetic audit, bulbs and batteries
- Guest-caused damage or loss – the majority of guest damage unless it’s concealed or wear and tear
- All minor kitchen items
- Sales tax management – completely handled by us
- Cleaning fees – $85-$400 for studios to 5 bedrooms. It includes linen rental, household supplies, coffee and toiletries
- Limited Damage Waiver – $18 for 2 bedrooms – $92 for 5+ bedroom luxury homes.
- Mortgage, utilities, homeowners’ insurance, HOA fees, remodeling and furnishings
- Cleaning Fee – The regular guest fee applies (since we do not mark it up) and we can bill you less if you let us know more than 4 beds were unused.
Maintenance Management Services
- Maintenance services: we don’t price these services like popcorn at the movies!
- Fireplace Inspection – Enables us to get no-delay service during the ski season when all other vendors are 3 weeks out.
- Boiler, furnace, water heater – only on request
- Deep clean (cost is 2-3x the cost of a guest clean for your property size)
- Window cleaning ($100-300+ depending on property size)
- Carpet-upholstery ($150-400 depending on size and need)
For properties NOT in an HOA that manages these services:
- Snow removal on driveway – Approximately $150/month Nov – April
- Roof snow removal – $400-3000 per season only if roofline profile and snowmelt require it
- Walks/decks snow removal – $50/hour, done as needed
- Trash removal – $35 per pickup for garage service
- Weekly hot tub maintenance – $140/month, free flush and refill when needed